Call for Abstract
25th International Congress on Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, will be organized around the theme “Research and development of therapeutic agents and vaccines for COVID-19 using pharmaceutical biotechnology”
Euro Pharmaceutical Biotechnology 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Pharmaceutical Biotechnology 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
A Biopharmaceutical is also called as a Biological pharmaceutical medication item fabricated from organic sources through extraction. The advancement of a pharmaceutical medication normally takes a normal of 1015 years. Such a large amount of exertion, time and cash, it is exceptionally urgent that the correct advancements and materials are received in the examination, improvement and assembling of the pharmaceutical medications, whole process incorporates pre-disclosure, pre-clinical trials, showcase dispatch to post promoting observing. The wellsprings of medication items incorporate peptides and proteins, including monoclonal antibodies and neutralizer pieces.
- Track 1-1Biologics
- Track 1-2Biosimilars
- Track 1-3Novel drug delivery systems
Pharmaceutical Biotechnology is the broad area of biology involving living systems and organisms to develop or make products, or "any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms, or derivatives thereof, to make or modify products or processes for specific use". Depending on the tools and applications, it often overlaps with the related fields of molecular biology, bio-engineering, biomedical engineering, bio manufacturing, molecular engineering, etc. Biotechnology has expanded to include new and diverse sciences such as genomics, recombinant gene techniques, applied immunology, and development of pharmaceutical therapies and diagnostic tests.
- Track 2-1Biomedical Data Engineering
- Track 2-2Bioinformatics Engineering
- Track 2-3Industrial Pharma Biotechnology
- Track 2-4Genetic Engineering and Tissue Engineering
Biopharmaceutical informatics endeavors to use information technology, sequence-and structure-based bioinformatics analyses, molecular modelling and simulations, and statistical data analyze towards biologic drug development. Development of databases containing the data on the biophysical stability, safety along with molecular sequence.
- Track 3-1Applications of Computation in Biologic Drug Development
- Track 3-2Physics-based molecular modelling
- Track 3-3Protein sequence-structural contexts and degradation reaction mechanisms
- Track 3-4Pre-clinical immunogenicity risk assessment of bio therapeutics
Biotechnology it is a piece of science that arrangements with utilization of living frameworks, by applying any innovative applications. That utilizations natural frameworks, living life forms, or subsidiaries thereof, to make items or procedures for particular utilize. Utilizations of biotechnology for the most part centered on Agro concoction agribusiness, Organic farming, and yield based horticulture. Uses of Biotechnology in Food Processing are Environmental Biotechnology and Biotechnology in Medicine, Industrial Biotechnology.
- Track 4-1To develop useful and beneficial plants
- Track 4-2Process of traditional plant breeding
- Track 4-3Applications of environmental management
- Track 4-4Applications of agriculture
- Track 4-5Improvement of agricultural production
The field of Pharmacovigilance is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in medical sciences and pharmaceuticals. Euro Biopharma 2017 emphasizes on how the importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors.
- Track 5-1Drug Safety
- Track 5-2Adverse Drug Reaction
- Track 5-3Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
- Track 5-4Pharmacovigilance Significance and Scope
Biotechnology is the utilization of living frameworks and life forms to make items, by any innovative applications to change items or procedures for particular utilize. Biotechnology has applications in four noteworthy modern regions, including Health mind, Crop generation and horticulture, Industrial employments of harvests and different items and Environmental employments. Biotechnology has likewise prompted to the advancement of anti-infection agents. Yield of a generation procedure are an ideal opportunity to aggregate a coveted measure of biomass, the procedure term, and the particular profitability. By contrasting greatest cell densities and particular development rates of different expression frameworks, and extensively depicted logical methodologies and procedures to enhance have cell lines. Other than the quantitative assessment of current frameworks, the quality-deciding properties of a host cell line.
- Track 6-1Molecular biotechnology
- Track 6-2Techniques of biotech Pharma
- Track 6-3Engineering Machineries
- Track 6-4New biotech Pharma drug design
Biotechnology is frequently used to allude to hereditary designing innovation of the 21st century. However, the term is utilized for some methods for changing natural life forms for the necessities of humankind. It began with changes of local plants into enhanced sustenance edits through fake determination and hybridization. Bioengineering is the science whereupon all biotechnological applications are based. With the advancement of new methodologies and present day procedures, conventional biotechnology ventures are additionally securing new skylines empowering them to enhance the nature of their items and increment the profitability of their frameworks.
- Track 7-1Protein Interactions
- Track 7-2Herbal Drug Interactions
- Track 7-3Nanoparticle drugs
- Track 7-4Pharmacogenomics
- Track 7-5Bioinformatics
In the fields of prescription, biotechnology and pharmacology, sedate revelation is the procedure by which new candidate medications are found. Generally, medications were found through recognizing the dynamic fixing from customary cures or by fortunate revelation. Later compound libraries of manufactured little particles, characteristic items or extracts were screened in place cells or entire life forms to recognize substances that have an alluring remedial impact in a procedure known as traditional pharmacology. Since sequencing of the human genome which permitted fast cloning and amalgamation of vast amounts of cleaned proteins, it has ended up basic practice to utilize high throughput screening of expansive mixes libraries against confined organic targets which are speculated to be illness altering in a procedure known as turnaround pharmacology.
- Track 8-1Pyrogen Testing
- Track 8-2Pre -Clinical Studies
- Track 8-3Regulatory Update
- Track 8-4Clinical Design
- Track 8-5Upcoming Challenges in Clinical Trails
Biotechnology is defined as the application of the life sciences to chemical synthesis. This is a study of direct production of specific chemicals via fermentation, such as lactic acid and citric acid; Now-a-days chemical biotechnology is increasing biotechnology’s contribution to the industries. Chemical biotechnology mainly includes in both chemical engineering and scientific principles. Chemical engineer helps to design, production of microorganisms and enzymes to synthesize new drugs. Huge number of industries that depend on the synthesis and processing of chemicals and materials. This mainly deals with the oil industries, pharmaceutical industries. Chemical engineers enjoy increasing opportunities.
- Track 9-1Chemical disinfectant testing
- Track 9-2Cleaning studies
- Track 9-3Particulate testing of chemicals
- Track 9-4Sampling and analysis of solvents
- Track 9-5Biotechnology in chemical industry
- Track 9-6Biofuels in chemical industry
- Track 9-7Controlled drug delivery
- Track 9-8Mechanisms of Action and Toxicity
- Track 9-9Factors Affecting Drug Metabolism
Pharmaceutical building is a piece of pharmaceutical science. The touchy advancement in the pharmaceutical business turned into the main thrust for our new Biopharmaceutical Engineering Program. The branch of biopharmaceuticals is quickly forming into upstream medication definitions and downstream plan handle, by utilizing biopharmaceutical designing standards.
- Track 10-1Tissue biomaterials
- Track 10-2Pharmaceutical engineering
- Track 10-3Drug Elimination and Clearance
- Track 10-4Pharmacogenomics
- Track 10-5Biomaterials
- Track 10-6Pronuclear Microinjection Method
- Track 10-7Bioinformatics
Nanoparticles with the end goal of medication conveyance are characterized as submicron, which are small colloidal particles. Nanoparticles are strong colloidal lattice like particles which are made of polymers or lipids. For the most part directed by the intravenous course like parenteral they have been created for the focused on conveyance of helpful or imaging specialists. By methods for focused medication conveyance framework will be accomplished rapidly, to enhance the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics movement of the drug.
- Track 11-1Biochemical tools for investigating
- Track 11-2Engineering applied to the biosciences
- Track 11-3Biosynthetic products structure modification
- Track 11-4Formulation of biotech products
- Track 11-5Screening and synthesis of Nano drug design
- Track 11-6Biodegradable microspheres
Regulatory Science is the science of advanced standards equipment, and paths to assess the safety, Drug toxicity and quality, potency of all FDA-regulated products. An access to lengthen the programs in regulatory science that leverages what has been well-educated in the development of training programs for translational scientists, and this model for regulatory science program development is being refined and adopted by all of the institutions that are part of the CTSA network. The target audience for such a program is broad, noted that it is necessary to break out of the mind-set that regulatory science resides totally with FDA and that the field's purpose is to create a workforce that will function within the FDA. Critical needs for a regulatory science training program understand research and scientific methodology, toxicology, therapeutics, and pharmacology that underpin the regulatory process.
- Track 12-1Biopharma Regulatory challenges
- Track 12-2Regulatory Approvals for Biopharma drug products
- Track 12-3Overview of drug, biologic and device regulatory pathways
- Track 12-4Role of Regulatory Authorities
- Track 12-5BPCI Act
- Track 12-6Hatch-Waxman Act
Drug design is an inventive process of finding new medications of a biological target which frequently but not necessarily relies on computer modelling techniques use of high throughput screening techniques to analyse a new compounds, both by synthetic and natural, as novel drugs. Regrettably, this approach has yielded very little achievement in the field of anti-infective drug discovery. The identification of both molecular targets that are essential for the survival of the pathogen, and compounds that are active on intact cells, is a challenging task.
- Track 13-1Pharmacogenomics Drugs
- Track 13-2Biological products Used in Drug Discovery
- Track 13-3Human Genomic Project
- Track 13-4Cell based Therapies
Pharmaceutical Analysis is about studying and knowing about the uses of instruments and methods which used to separate, identify, and quantify matter. In practice, separation, identification or quantification may constitute the entire analysis or be combined with another method. Separation isolates analyses. Qualitative analysis identifies analyses, while quantitative analysis determines the numerical amount or concentration. It consists of classical, wet chemical methods and modern, instrumental methods. Classical qualitative methods use separations such as precipitation, extraction, and distillation. Identification may be based on differences in colour, odour, melting point, boiling point, radioactivity or reactivity.
- Track 14-1Novel Approaches to Analytical and Bio analytical Methods
- Track 14-2Bio analytical Techniques
- Track 14-3Chromatography Techniques
- Track 14-4Spectroscopic Techniques
- Track 14-5Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Track 14-6Mass Spectroscopy
- Track 14-7Regulatory Issues and Biosafety Challenges in Bio analysis
- Track 14-8Applications of Analytical and Bio analytical Methods
Biotechnology is the utilization of living frameworks and creatures to make items, by any innovative applications to make or adjust items or procedures for particular utilize. Science and innovation have in the past assumed an indispensable part in enhancing general wellbeing. Today the commitment of science to enhance general wellbeing and lessen worldwide wellbeing incongruities is more apropos than any other time in recent memory.
- Track 15-1Green Technology
- Track 15-2Biotechnology and Diabetes
- Track 15-3Food and industrial biotechnology
- Track 15-4Biomedical engineering
- Track 15-5Medical biotechnology
- Track 15-6Medical biotechnology Biotech Pharma quality issues
Rural biotechnology is otherwise called “Agritech”. Which including the utilization of logical instruments and systems, including hereditary designing, a surge in innovation brought about an expansion in horticultural biotechnology through the determination of qualities like expanded yield. Agriculturists have controlled plants and creatures through specific reproducing for a huge number of years with a specific end goal to make wanted characteristics. Horticultural Biotechnology has been utilized to enhance the healthful substance of an assortment of products with an end goal to address the issues of an expanding populace.
- Track 16-1Stem cell biotechnology
- Track 16-2Prokaryotic cells in biotech production
- Track 16-3Microbial origin
- Track 16-4Fermentation process
- Track 16-5Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
Biotech medicate formulators have many worries to juggle in their work, starting with the physicochemical qualities of a dynamic particle and including the dependability, cost, and accessibility of logical techniques utilized as a part of detailing work .The results of biotechnology are proteins and peptides that are generally flimsy atoms contrasted with most natural pharmaceuticals. At last the protein is traded into its last arrangement dose frame where long haul strength is accomplished. These incorporate rankles, bottles, vials, ampules, syringes.
- Track 17-1Culture manipulation of biological products
- Track 17-2Regulatory issues and drug approval
- Track 17-3Biotech drug design
- Track 17-4Evaluation studies
- Track 17-5Chromatography techniques
The biotechnology division is profoundly inventive. Which has solid development direction, with its colossal development potential, will keep on playing a noteworthy part as an imaginative assembling centre. The division is a standout amongst the most noteworthy parts in upgrading worldwide profile and additionally adding to the development of the economy. Biopharma is the biggest part contributing around 64 for every penny of the aggregate income took after by bio services.
- Track 18-1Modern biotech market analysis
- Track 18-2Economic considerations in medical
- Track 18-3Products supply statistics
- Track 18-4Market research reports & industry analysis
- Track 18-5Companion technologies and markets
- Track 18-6Regulatory Aspects